1. Individually addressable rgb pixel led strip
2. sk6812 mini SMD3535 LED
3. DC5V , 6W/m
4. 5mm wide White / Black PCB
5. 2pin / 3pin JST-SM connector
6. 3M adhensive tape on back side of non-waterproof strip
7. Support SD card controller,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet, MADRIX NEBULA to control
8. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
Mini skinny 3535 30leds pixel tape
1. So thin. So mini. So teeeeeeny-tiny. It’s the ‘skinny’ version of our classic ws2812b (sk6812) digital 30 led Pixel strips!
2. These mini3535 digital Pixel strips have 30 digitally-addressable pixel Mini LEDs per meter and are very affordable and are only 5mm if you remove the strip from the casing. Tapes are available with black flex and white flex PCB,
3. There are 30 RGB mini 3535 LEDs per meter, and you can control each LED individually! Yes, that’s right, this is the digitally-addressable type of LED strip. You can set the color of each LED’s red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color per pixel).
4. The mini3535 led digital strip 30led/m is made of flexible PCB material. Bare baord,weatherproof sheathing are available to choose.
5. You can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines every 33.33mm (1 LED each). Solder to the 0.1″ copper pads and you’re good to go. Of course, you can also connect strips together to make them longer via connectors.
6. If the strip does get damaged, it is often one led copper unit broken, in such case, cutting of this copper unit segment and resoldering the rest copper units together brings the strip back to life.
|Light source||Epistar sk6812 mini 3535 LED|
|Beam angle||140 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||30pcs|
|PCB board thickness||5mm wide, 0.25mm thickness|
|Current||50mA at 5 V with full brightness|