1. SD card offline controller
2. 1-port output 2048 pixels max
3. DC5V-24V working
4. Add a display based on old version
5. Add more IC chips + DMX512 chips
6. Comes with DMX512 chips write address code function
7. 2017 Lededit software
8. Support our all led digital strips, led pixel lights,etc
K-1000C sd card controller 2048 pixels
1. This K-1000c sd card led controller 2048 pixels is evolution of our classic T-1000s + K-1000D two controllers funtion together.
3. The controller has single port output that can support up to 512/2048 pixels lights(DMX lights can support up to 512 pixels).
4. Improve functions that support load lamp is 4 channels (RGBW) pixels, enhanced 485 TTL and 485 differential (DMX) signal output.
5. Controller support chip can lock the support IC in software, or not lock the support IC in the software, select the support IC through the controller CHIP button, more flexible and convenient.
6. Comes with a 256MB SD card included. This version support 2GB sd card that old ones couldn’t.
7. For the DMX lighting IC, the controller comes with write address function; In addition, with use of 2016 LedEdit-K V3.26 or later edition can make one key write address function setting.
8. The controller can single set use,also multiple controllers cascade, cascade optical isolation mode: interference, better stability, cascade distance between two controllers can reach up to 150 meters, need to use 0.5 square meters pure copper power cord
9. Controller comes with the test effects were as follows: 1 red, green, blue and black jump; 2 red, green, blue and black gradient; 3 red, green, blue and goes.
Note: To copy files to SD card, you must first format to the SD card. SD card must be formatted as “FAT” format.
Compatible with wide range of addressable LED chipsets: