1. 8 x32 pcs SK6812 RGBW LEDs on 80 x320mm flexible PCB
2. 10mm pixel pitch
3. DC5V, 60W
4. 3pin JST-SM connector
5. 3000K warm white, 4500K neutral white, 6500K cold white CCT to choose
6. Support T-1000s, K-1000c,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet, MADRIX NEBULA to control
7. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
1. For sk6812 rgb led panels, now have bendable sk6812 RGBW 8×32 flexible led rgb pixel matrix! Control all 256 ultra bright LEDs, set each SK6812RGBW LEDs as you wish to scroll message or draw little images.
2. This 8×32 Sk6812 rgbw flexible matrix has a thick flexible PCB backing that can be gently bent and curved around surfaces. And also, they are the same integrated sk6812RGBW LEDs that used in our addressable ws2812b (sk6812) led pixel tapes.
3. 8×32 rgbw flexible digital matrix has 8 pixels in each of its 32 lines, 256 sk6812 rgbw LEDs in total. This is a continuous strip of leds making it easy to program for displays and is flexible so can be wrapped around objects and works with a 5v power supply.
4. Don’t forget, with 256LEDs, you could use over 12.6A of current if turn on all the LEDs on to white which we really don’t recommend.
5. 8×32 sk6812rgbw flexible matrix has two 3pin JST-SM conductor cables contains 1 JST-SM 3pin output side and 1 JST-SM 3pin input side.
Thanks to the connectors, multiple sk6812 rgbw 8×32 flexible led rgbw pixel matrix could be chained, as many as you wish, just watch for how much current they need. We recommend supply power to each panel when you links many piece.
Note: all ll flexible matirx are note designed for repeated flexing.
|Light source||sk6812rgbw 8×32 LED flexible matrix|
|Beam angle||140 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||256 pcs|
|PCB board size||80mm x 320mm , 2.5mm thickness|
|Current||12.6A at 5 V with full brightness|