1. 16 x16 pcs APA102c RGB LEDs in 160 x160mm flexible board
2. 10mm pixel pitch
3. DC5V, 60W
4. 4pin JST-SM connector
5. Support T-1000s, K-1000c,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet to control
6. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
Flexible APA102c SK9822 LED Matrix 16×16- 256 RGB LED Pixels
1. For apa102c led, now have bendable apa102c 16×16 flexible led rgb pixel matrix! Control all 256 ultra bright LEDs, set each LEDs as you wish to scroll message or draw little images.
2. This 16×16 apa102c matrix has a thick flexible PCB backing that can be gently bent and curved around surfaces. And also, they are the same integrated LEDs that used in our addressable apa102c led pixel tapes.
3. 16×16 flexible pixel matrix has 16 pixels in each of its 16 lines, 256 LEDs in total. This is a continuous strip of leds making it easy to program for displays and is flexible so can be wrapped around objects and works with a 5v power supply.
4. Don’t forget, with 256 LEDs, you could use over 15A of current if turn on all the LEDs on to white which we really don’t recommend.
5. 16 x 16 apa102c flexible matrix has two 4pin JST-SM conductor cables contains 1 JST-SM 4pin output side and 1 JST-SM 4pin input side.
Thanks to the connectors, multiple APA102c 16×16 flexible led rgb pixel matrix could be chained, as many as you wish, just watch for how much current they need. We recommend supply power to each panel when you links many piece.
Note: all ll flexible matirx are note designed for repeated flexing.
|Light source||APA102c 16×16 LED flex matrix|
|Beam angle||140 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||256 pcs|
|PCB board size||160mm x 160mm , 2.5mm thickness|
|Current||15.4A at 5 V with full brightness|