1. Individually addressable rgb pixel led strip
2. DC5V , 34W/m
3. 12mm wide White / Black PCB
4. 4pin JST-SM connector
5. 3M adhensive tape on backside of non-waterproof strip
6. Support T-1000s, K-1000c,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet, MADRIX NEBULA to control
7. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
APA102c SK9822 144 LEDs/m pixel tape
1. These apa102c led pixel strip 144 leds tape light are incredibly cool that each led is powered by an apa102c led that enables them to be individually addressable. In a word, it is standard 1 LED & 1 IC per copper unit.
2. APA102 is built into the smd5050 LED chip making for less surface mount components and a more reliable strip light.
3. APA102C uses a standard SPI interface for control (with separate data and clock signals) and has no specific timing requirements, making it much easier to control.
4. Multiple meters apa102c led pixel tape 144 leds can be connected together that’s because the two ends of each strip has 2 pcs 4pin JST-SM connector. Then you can make video, display, chasing effects and other patterns.
5. Addressable rgb led pixel strip apa102c is flexible , bright, durable and easy for installation.
For bare board strip, you can use the 3M adhensive tape on back; For waterproof silicone tube strip, there shipped with flexible silicon brackets and screws, the brackets fit over the waterproof sheath, it would be used to mount the led strips very well.
6. If the strip does get damaged, it is often one led copper unit broken, in such case, cutting of this copper unit segment and resoldering the rest copper units together brings the strip back to life.
|Light source||Epistar apa102c LED|
|Beam angle||140 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||144pcs|
|PCB board thickness||12mm wide, 0.3mm thickness|
|Current||60mA at 5 V with full brightness|