1. CMOS process,low voltage,low consumption
2. Synchronization of two-lane
3. Choose positive output or negative RGB three-color LED output
4. 8-bit (256 level)color set, 5-bit (32 level) brightness adjustment
5. Build 20 mA constant current output
6. With self-detection signal build in support for continuou soscillation PWM output
7. Widely to make dotstar led strips, dotstar matrixs that used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
8. Support Arduino, Glediator, SD card controller, DMX,Artnet, etc
APA102c RGB Intelligent LED
1. APA102c RGB Intelligent LED is new design based on most popular ws2812b RGB leds.
2. In contrast to the SK6812 and WS2812B LEDs which use a specialized one-wire ( data) control interface and require strict timing, the APA102C RGB LED use a standard SPI interface for control (with separate data and clock signals) and has no specific timing requirements, making it much easier to control.
3. APA102C RGB LED has an additional 5-bit brightness control register that allows the brightness of each pixel to be adjusted independently of its color.
4. Each APA102c RGB LED acts like a shift register, reading incoming color data on the input pins, and then shifting the previous color data out on the output pin.
5. With much faster protocl than WS2812b RGB LEDs 800 KHz protocol.
6. APA102c RGB LED has 20 KHz PWM rate that you won’t see pixelation than ws2812b leds PWM rate happens 400 Hz, which works well but is noticably at lower brightnesses.