1. Individually addressable RGBW led strip
2. DC12V , 43W/m
3. 12mm wide White / Black PCB
4. 2pin / 3pin JST-SM connector
5. 3000K,4500K,6000K White CCT are available to choose
6. 3M adhensive tape on backside of non-waterproof strip
7. Support SD controller,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet, MADRIX NEBULA to control
8. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
1. Now we develop 12V addressable cuttable RGBW led strips that still use SK6812RGBW LED have 4 LEDs in them (Red, Green, Blue and White) for excellent lighting effects.That equals to you could use same 5v RGBW led strips programs to play. These LED strips are fun and glowy, and you can control each LED individually.
2. This is 12V Addressable RGBW RGBWW 60 LED Pixel Tape with a clear casing and white / black flex pcb, we also have RGBW strips of 30 led/m.
3. What we used is 8 feet sk6812 RGBW LED that different with 4 feet SK6812 RGBW LED. RGBW LED is ” split”, one half is the RGB you know and love, the other half is a white LED with a yellow phosphor. Unlit, it resembles an egg yolk. Lit up these are insanely bright and can be controlled with 8-bit PWM per channel.Great for adding lots of colorful + warm white ( neutral white or cool white ) to your project.
4. SK6812RGBW LEDS USE 800 KHz protocol so specific timing is required. On ws2812b leds, the PWM RATE IS 400 Hz,which works well but is noticeable if the LED is moving.
5. Pleasae note,12V Addressable RGBW RGBWW 60 LED Pixel Tape isn’t the Analog 12V /24V RGBW led strips .
|Light source||Epistar Sk6812RGBW SMD LEDs|
|Beam angle||120 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||60 pcs|
|White Color Temerature||3000K /4500K / 6000K|
|PCB board thickness||12mm wide, 0.3mm thickness|
|Current||60 mA at 12 V with full brightness|