1. Individually 12V addressable RGB led strip
2. DC12V , 43W/m
3. 12mm wide White / Black PCB
4. 2pin / 3pin JST-SM connector
5. 3M adhensive tape on backside of non-waterproof strip
6. Support SD controller,Arduino,Glediator,DMX512,Artnet to control
7. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance,etc
1. Now we develop 12V addressable cuttable RGB led strips that still use SK6812 RGB LED have 3 LEDs in them (Red, Green, Blue ) for excellent lighting effects.That equals to you could use same 5v RGB led strips programs to play. These LED strips are fun and glowy, and you can control each LED individually.
2. This is 12V Addressable SK6812 RGB 60 LED Pixel Tape with a clear casing and white / black flex pcb, we also have RGB strips of 30 led/m.
3. What we used is 8 feet sk6812 RGB LED that different with 4 feet SK6812 RGB LED. Lit up these are insanely bright and can be controlled with 8-bit PWM per channel.Great for adding lots of colorful + warm white ( neutral white or cool white ) to your project.
4. SK6812RGB LEDS USE 800 KHz protocol so specific timing is required. On ws2812b leds, the PWM RATE IS 400 Hz,which works well but is noticeable if the LED is moving.
5. 12V sk6812 RGB led tape has higher brightness than DC5V ones.
|Light source||Epistar Sk6812RGB SMD LEDs|
|Beam angle||120 deg.|
|Entire piece LED quantity||60 pcs|
|PCB board thickness||12mm wide, 0.3mm thickness|
|Current||3.67A at 12 V with full brightness|