1. UCS2904 RGBW Pixel LED Digital Strip
2. DC12V, 19W/M
3. 3 leds per segment on 10mm width PCB board
4. Warm white 3000K, Cool white 6500K to choose
5. 3M adhensive tape on backside of non-waterproof strip
6. Support K-1000D/ K-8000D/ YM-501 /DMX512 control/MADRIX NEBULA,Artnet to control
7.Compatiable with SK6812 RGBW pixel led strip tape
8. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance, Disco Club and TV Show, etcInquiry
12V 60 leds UCS2904 RGBW Pixel LED Digital strip
1. This strip is UCS2904 4 channel RGBW led digital strips that different with DMX512 RGBW led pixel strips. Actually the protocol is compatible with SK6812 RGBW led tape.
2. Its advantage is this UCS2904 RGBW digital led strip can play pure white color compared to that classicial WS2811 RGB led strip couldn’t
3. Entire strip has 20 pixels ( 80 channels), 60 pcs RGBW leds in a meter with 10mm width pcb board.
4. There are 24V 10 pixels 60 leds RGBW digital led strip, DMX512 RGBW digital led tape and addressable SK6812 RGBW led tapes to choose.
5. Vivid lighting performance operated by Arduino, Raspberry Pi , Madrix software, Artnet / DMX512 /MADRIX NEBULA led controllers.
6. 20 pixels 60 leds 4 channels RGBW digital pixel led tape is flexible , bright, durable and easy for installation.
For bare board strip, you can use the 3M adhensive tape on back; For waterproof silicone tube strip, there shipped with flexible silicon brackets and screws, the brackets fit over the waterproof sheath, it would be used to mount the led strips very well.
7. Widely used in entertainment, stage, live performance, Disco Club and TV Show, etc
|Light source||Epistar SMD5050 4-in-1 RGBWLED|
|Beam angle||140 deg.|
|Protocol||UCS2904 RGBW / SK6812 RGBW|
|Entire piece quantity||20 pixels, 60 RGBW leds|
|PCB board thickness||10mm wide, 0.25mm thickness|