1. Light source: SMD5050 Epistar LEDs 4 in one
2. DC12V / 24V , 96W maximum
3. 12mm width PCB (10mm width is available)
4. IP20 / IP65 silicone tube
5. 3M adhensive tape on back side of non-waterproof RGBW led strip
6. Support RGBW controller, RGBW PWM DMX decoder
7. 5m/ roll in ESD packag
Analog RGBW / RGBWW 60 leds strip
1. These RGBW led strip is 60 RGB and White LEDs per meter, you can control the entire strip color changing.
2. There are 12V and 24V RGBW led strips. White color temperature is warm white: 2800-3200k, cool white:6000-6500K.
3. We can cut this stuff pretty easily with wire cutters, there are cut-lines every 5cm (3 LEDs each) of 12V RGBW led strip; 24V RGBW led strip cut-lines is every 10cm (6 LEDs each).
4. RGBW LED contains white color chip inside 5050 RGB together for a very pure、bright but consistant light, compared to what you get by trying to mix RGB to make white ( which never quite looks right).
5. Normally use standard RGBW controller or RGBW DMX decoder to control.
6. RGBW led strips have 15cm 5pin cables soldered on the two ends of RGBW led strips.
7. Note: For this 12V/24V RGBW led strips, don’t be confused with our 5v sk6812rgbw led strips.
8. There are 10mm width Analog RGBW led tape to choose.